Unmanaged conflicts are costly in time, quality of care and morale. In the health care industry, conflicts regularly occur between providers and patients, staff and family members, co-professionals, labor and management, physicians and administrators, claimants and carriers. Left unresolved, these conflicts can lead to staff shortages, strikes, financial losses, increased malpractice costs, and the potentially devastating impact of litigation.
Medical Mediation Associates, LLC offers an innovative, collaborative method for members of the Health Care industry to resolve conflict and avoid litigation and workplace disputes. We assist health care facilities, administrators, providers and patients with:
For Ivy League trained and experienced assistance with your healthcare and practice management concerns, contact Medical Mediation Associates.
- Preventing conflicts before they occur;
- Reducing the risk of conflict escalation;
- Reaching settlement before costs and attorney's fees have accumulated;
- Pinpointing and resolving underlying reasons for conflict; and
- Providing a forum for final resolution outside the courts.
Medical Mediation Associates does not provide Medical, Legal, Business or Tax advice